KG Workforce Solutions is recruiting for a Back-End Software Engineer (Golang Developer) who will steer back end development for cutting-edge contact center and cloud communication software. The Back-End Software Engineer will work with a fun and talented team that is constantly growing and learning!
What does the company offer?
• Opportunity for advancement, creativity, and diverse projects
• Strong leadership with an open-minded, collaborative culture
• Excellent benefits…top of the line!
• Competitive compensation.
• Flexible schedule.
The Back-End Software Engineer will be responsible for, but not limited, to:
• Building SaaS products using Golang
• Working in a Google Cloud Environment to create cutting-edge cloud communication software
• Integrating CRM systems
• Creating technical solutions that solve international communication needs for businesses in diverse industries
• Conducting unit and integration testing
The Back-End Software Engineer should have the following background:
• 3+ years of professional software development experience, including 2+ years’ SaaS experience
• 2+ years of experience with Typescript or Go (Golang) on the backend
• Experience with unit and integration testing
• Strong understanding of Agile development methodologies
• At least 1 year of experience with distributed or microservice environments
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• Experience with Kubernetes Data modeling
• Experience working in Google Cloud Environment, including GKE, BigTable, and Spanner
• Experience with gRPC; strong knowledge of forwards and backward compatibility features
• DevOps experience preferred
• Experience with Continuous Deployment environments
• Kanban experience preferred
This position will require some onsite work in Atlanta, GA. Visa transfer/sponsorship is not available. Third-party candidates will not be considered.