KG Workforce Solutions is recruiting for a . The will be responsible for managing multiple, full life cycle IT projects concurrently. The must understand, translate, and apply project methodology practices in accordance with PMBOK and Agile practices.
The Project Manager/Lead will be part of a collaborative, stable, and growing PMO based in Columbia, SC. Competitive rate, challenging projects, and much much more!
The should have the following skills, abilities, and education:
· 5+ years of IT project management experience
· Advanced Project Management skills with strong knowledge of Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall principles
· Excellent customer service and team-building skills
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or another related field
· Strong proficiency with MS Office
· Experience engaging and collaborating with third-party vendors
· Strong stakeholder communication and management skills
· Risk management experience
· Experience leading data conversion projects strongly preferred
· Experience as a scrum master preferred
If you have the experience required for this position, we encourage you to apply today. Visa sponsorship/transfer is not available. This is a long-term, W2, contract. Third-party candidates will not be considered.