KG Workforce Solutions is recruiting for a Manager of Internal Audit to use his/her knowledge to improve operations and governance for a major healthcare organization. The Manager of Internal Audit will evaluate and contribute to improvements for risk management, internal controls, and governance processes.
The Manager of Internal Audit should have the following skills, education, and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, computer science, or another related field; Master’s degree preferred
- At least five (5) years of experience in Internal Auditing with at least one (1) year of experience in the healthcare industry
- Risk analysis and auditing experience spanning finance, IT, and operational functions
- CIA or CISA certification; CPA desirable
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, along with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of internal control frameworks for audits, such as COSO and Internal Auditor’s International Standards
- Experience establishing and maintaining department standards, including completion of annual audit plans, customer satisfaction survey standards, etc.
- At least one (1) year of leadership or project management experience in auditing
- MS Office proficiency, including intermediate-to-advanced Excel skills, experience with data analysis tools; proficiency with project management software preferred
This position requires onsite work in Columbia, SC. Competitive salary and excellent benefits available. Visa sponsorship not available. Relocation assistance negotiable. Only qualified candidates with the required qualifications will be considered. Applicants may apply online or by sending resumes to email@example.com.