We are searching for an experienced Medical Office Receptionist for an opportunity in downtown Columbia. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a medical office environment. The Medical Office Receptionist will have responsibility for, but not limited to:
· Answering incoming calls and directing to the appropriate party
· Greeting incoming patients and visitors
· Scheduling and following up on appointments as needed
· Making transactions, and organizing paperwork
The Medical Office Receptionist should have the following qualifications and experience:
· Experience with a multi-line phone system
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and professional image
· Strong computer skills, using multiple systems at once
· Ability to multi-task, and switch priorities quickly
Background check, drug testing, and Associates degree are required. Medical office certification is preferred.
If you are an experienced Medical Office Receptionist, apply today! You can apply online or by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.