KG Workforce Solutions is recruiting for an ETL Developer in Columbia, SC. The ETL Developer will use his/her expertise in SQL and ETL to join a growing team using cutting-edge technology.
The ETL Developer will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following duties:
- Mapping source system data to data warehouse models
- Developing and testing ETL processes, troubleshooting issues, and implementing changes in source systems
- Defining and capturing metadata and rules associated with ETL processes
- Analyzing and estimating system requirements, developing alternatives, and implementing solutions
- Implementing stored procedures and effectively querying databases
- Providing support and resolving issues
The ETL Developer should have the following skills, experience, and education:
- 10 years’ experience with SQL Server
- 7 years’ experience with Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- 7 years’ experience with Data Modeling, Data Design and Data Integration
- 4 years’ experience with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) or Tableau Analytics
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Understanding of OLAP and OLTP
- Knowledge of software architecture, design, implementation and support for RASP (Reliable, Available, Secure and highly Performing) solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, master’s degree preferred
If you have the required skills for this long-term contract, we encourage you to apply today. Candidates will be required to work as a W2 employee of KG Workforce Solutions and onsite work is required in Columbia, SC. No visa sponsorship available.
Candidates may apply online or by sending resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.