KG Workforce Solutions is recruiting for an Accounting Manager with a strong background in accounts receivable, accounts payable, collections, and customer billing. The Accounting Manager should have experience working in a service organization.
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following duties:
- Overseeing day-to-day accounting operations, including A/R, A/P, collections, financial reporting, expense reporting and reimbursement, payroll, and auditing
- Collaborating with other department leads and executive management regarding all financial matters related to the organization
- Leveraging technology to ensure compliant and efficient operations related to finances and accounting
- Enforce policies and procedures, making appropriate change recommendations as needed
The Accounting Manager should have the following skills, abilities, and education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, master’s degree preferred
- At least 10 years of accounting experience, including some supervisory or leadership experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in a service organization, such as a medical practice, financial institution, or law firm
- Excellent time management, organization, mathematical, and analytical skills
If you have the experience and skills required for this position, we encourage you to apply online or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Competitive salary and benefits. No relocation assistance available.