KG Workforce Solutions is recruiting for an Accreditation Consultant for a growing healthcare organization in Columbia, SC. The Accreditation Consultant will develop a comprehensive program for a quality improvement initiative within the Cardiac Services department. The Accreditation Consultant will use his/her expertise in data analysis and data mining to maintain, design, and implement reports and compliance methodologies.
In addition, the Accreditation Consultant will have responsibility for, but not limited to:
- Automating, maintaining, and analyzing data and trends
- Developing and maintaining reports for regulatory and hospital compliance requirements
- Facilitating communications between departments to establish performance improvement activities related to data mining, data analysis, and quality
- Leading committee meetings and steering all activities related to accreditation
The Accreditation Consultant should have the following skills, experience, and education:
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Five (5) or more years of experience in a hospital with significant experience in medical records review, analyzing patient data, and/or patient trends analysis
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills with intermediate-to-advanced Excel skills
- Relevant certifications, such as CPHQ, preferred
- Previous experience in Cardiovascular Care Coordination preferred
This is a long-term, W2 contract position and onsite work is required in Columbia, SC. If you have the expertise to steer improvements and develop new processes related to accreditation, we encourage you to apply today! Applicants may apply online or by sending a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.