KG Workforce Solutions is recruiting for a Technical Project Manager. The Project Manager will be responsible for managing multiple IT projects in an Agile environment. The Project Manager must understand, translate, and apply Agile concepts to effectively deliver IT projects.
The Project Manager should have the following skills, abilities, and education:
- 5+ years of IT project management experience
- Thorough knowledge of Agile principles
- Excellent customer service and team building skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, Finance or another related field
- Strong proficiency with MS Office
If you have the experience required for this position, we encourage you to apply today. This long-term contract (W2) position offers a competitive hourly rate. Some relocation assistance or per diem negotiable. Visa sponsorship is not available. You can apply online or by sending your resume to email@example.com.