KG Workforce Solutions is recruiting for an Asset Coordinator in Columbia, SC. The Asset Coordinator will use his/her organizational, documentation, and collaboration skills to ensure the smooth flow and processing of asset requests throughout the organization.
The Asset Coordinator will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Assisting customers with service request tickets for technical assets, such as printers, mobile devices, projectors, etc.
- Managing inventory and related data, ensuring the proper labeling, shelving, deployment, and documentation of assets
- Performing routine equipment checks for shared assets, such as projectors and other conference room equipment; troubleshooting identified issues
- Reviewing reports, verifying accuracy of data, and assisting with audits of assets
The Asset Coordinator should have the following education, experience, skills, and abilities:
- Associates degree in business, computer science, or another related field; bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- At least three years of asset tracking or related experience
- Intermediate-to-advanced MS Excel skills; basic proficiency with other MS Office products
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Basic understanding of IT and AV equipment
- Ability to work weekends or nights on occasion
- Ability to lift/carry up to 50 pounds
If you have the required skills listed above, we encourage you to apply for this outstanding opportunity. Qualified applicants may apply online or by sending resumes to email@example.com.
Onsite work required. Third party candidates will not be considered. This is a long-term, W2 contract position.