KG Workforce Solutions is recruiting for an Associate Attorney in Atlanta, GA. The Attorney will use his/her experience in Bankruptcy and Foreclosure to successfully settle and litigate cases for a growing firm.
The Associate Attorney should have the following education, skills, experience, and abilities:
- JD from an accredited law school
- Bar admission for the State of GA required; additional state licenses would be a plus
- At least two (2) years of experience in bankruptcy or foreclosure required
- Proven record of success in high-volume case management
- Proficiency in MS Office and case management systems
- Excellent organizational, communication, leadership, and time management skills
- At least one (1) year of litigation experience
If you have the required experience and abilities listed above and you are ready to join a growing firm, we encourage you to apply today! This is an excellent opportunity with competitive salary and benefits! Apply online or by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.