KG Workforce Solutions is recruiting for an Associate General Counsel with significant experience in healthcare law. The Associate General Counsel should have specific expertise in Stark and Anti-kickback laws/statutes, as well as contract and policy drafting.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Graduate from an accredited law school with a record of academic excellence
- At least eight years of legal experience
- At least five years of healthcare law experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective negotiation skills
- Strong knowledge of healthcare compliance, HIPAA, Stark, Anti-Kickbacks, and contract management
- Previous in-house counsel experience with a strong foundation of legal statutes and requirements that impact multiple lines of business
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced in-house counsel looking to join a growing healthcare organization. The position requires onsite work in Columbia, SC and offers competitive salary, relocation assistance, excellent benefits, and much more! Qualified applicants may apply online or send their resumes and/or CVs to email@example.com.