KG Workforce Solutions is recruiting for a Business Intelligence Developer for a long-term contract in Columbia, SC. The Business Intelligence Developer will use his/her expertise in SSRS, Tableau, and SQL Server to interpret customer needs and design effective solutions in an Agile environment.
The Business Intelligence Developer should have the following skills, experience, and abilities:
- 8 years’ experience with Business Intelligence analytics and reporting
- 8 years’ experience with SQL Server
- 4 years’ experience with Tableau
- 4 years’ experience with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Crystal or similar reporting tool
- 8 years’ experience interacting directly with customers, possessing excellent communication skills and requirements gathering experience
- Expertise in multi-dimensional modeling and analytics
- Significant experience in self-service reporting architecture and tools
- Programming knowledge in Python, R, AI, Machine Learning or similar
- Knowledge of Agile best practices
- Strong knowledge in business processes and system interdependencies
- Solid UI/UX skills
- Bachelor (BS) degree in Engineering or Computer Science required
If you have the required experience for this long-term position, we encourage you to apply today. This position requires onsite work in Columbia, SC. The contractor must work as a W2 employee (no corp-to-corp or 1099 arrangements). Relocation assistance or per diem negotiable for candidates not local to the Columbia area.
Send resumes to email@example.com or apply online. Third party candidates will not be considered. Visa sponsorship not available.