KG Workforce Solutions is hiring a Senior C# Developer in Columbia, SC. This is a long-term contract (W2) that will support a growing organization in downtown. The C# Developer will design, develop, and maintain applications in an Agile environment.
The C# Developer will also be responsible for:
- Developing use cases, flow diagrams and other project related documents
- Creating RESTful Web services
- Designing and developing user interfaces for applications
- Collaborating with users and analysts to define requirements and implement solutions to meet user needs
- Writing, troubleshooting, and optimizing complex queries and stored procedures
The C# Developer should have the following skills, education, and experience:
- 5+ years of full life cycle application development experience
- 5+ years of experience in C#
- Advanced knowledge of SQL Server and developing database-driven .NET applications
- Experience with designing and developing user interfaces for Web and mobile business applications
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a long-term contract and onsite work is required. If you have the experience to meet the challenging demands of this position and are looking to join a growing team of top-notch IT talent, we encourage you to apply today.
Visa sponsorship is not available. Only W2 candidates will be considered (no third party or 1099 arrangements). Qualified applicants may apply online or by sending resumes to email@example.com.