KG Workforce Solutions is recruiting for a Compliance and Risk Manager to oversee financial reporting, SOX, and COSO related activities. The manager will be responsible for identifying potential risks, proposing risk mitigation and resolution plans, and ensuring stakeholder buy-in for proposed changes. In addition, the manager will steer financial reporting activities within guidelines, time-frames, and requirements.
The Compliance and Risk Manager should have the following skills, experience, and education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or another related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in financial compliance, including SOX
- Strong knowledge of financial reporting and COSO 2013 framework
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Practices (GAAP)
- Strong leadership, organization, and communication skills
- Experience collaborating across lines of business to ensure compliance and effective communication
- Advanced MS Excel skills preferred
If you have the experience required for this position, we encourage you to apply today. This position offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits. Apply online or send your resume to email@example.com.