KG Workforce Solutions has a Customer Service Representative position available in Columbia, SC. The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for ensuring excellent communication and documentation of collections-related phone activities. This is a part-time, temporary position.
The Customer Service Representative should have the following abilities, experience, and education:
- Excellent verbal communication and grammar skills
- Strong data entry and documentation skills
- At least two years of experience using MS Word and MS Excel; must be able to manipulate Excel spreadsheets and perform basic Excel formulas
- At least one year of high-volume (50+ calls/day) call center experience, preferably related to collections
- High school diploma or equivalent; Associate’s Degree in business or a related field is preferred
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced call center representative looking to work in a fast-paced, professional environment. This is a temporary position that will work 25-28 hours per week. To be considered for this position, apply online or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.