KG Workforce Solutions is recruiting for a Data Scientist in Tampa, Florida. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Data Scientist looking to join a stable and growing organization, using cutting edge technology.
The Data Scientist will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Analyzing large data sets to identify trends that provide vital insight towards resolving business and system problems, optimizing systems, and creating unique solutions that set the company apart from its competitors
- Leveraging technology to analyze and implement effective workflow solutions, present complex data in meaningful and easy to understand formats, and improve infrastructure tools
- Combining mathematical, technical, statistical, and analytical skills to communicate and collaborate effectively with business and technical associates to create optimized software solutions
The Data Scientist should have the following education, experience, skills, and abilities:
- At least two years of programming experience with Python; R and other programming language knowledge preferred
- At least two years of experience with Big Data, including data manipulation, data scrubbing, and applying a wide variety of data science techniques, such as linear regression, decision trees, predictive modeling, etc.
- Solid understanding of data science approaches and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, statistics, or another related field
- TS/SCI security clearance required
If you are an experienced Data Scientist looking to work for a stable organization in the forefront of leading technology, and you have the required skills listed above, we encourage you to apply for this outstanding opportunity. Excellent benefits and competitive salary! Onsite work is required.
Qualified applicants may apply online or by sending resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.