KG Workforce Solutions is recruiting for a Director of Operations with a strong IT background. The Director of Operations will leverage his or her software and infrastructure background, along with management and budgeting experience to serve as a strategic partner in improving operations, efficiency, customer experience, technical solutions, and more. This is a full-time position in Columbia, SC.
The Director of Operations will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Planning and implementing day-to-day enterprise-wide operations in collaboration with executive leadership
- Steering capacity planning and reliability solutions for hardware, software, and storage
- Managing the IT infrastructure and development staff
- Evaluating and eliminating security vulnerabilities and overseeing the IT security/cyber-security processes within the organization
- Participating in budgeting and departmental expense analysis
- Collaborating with departmental leaders to drive effective marketing efforts, community outreach, and other corporate initiatives
- Managing call center operations and partnering with leadership to constantly be improving employee and customer experiences
The Director of Operations should have the following education, experience, and abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business administration, or another related field
- At least five (5) years’ management experience with a strong background in technical operations
- Strong knowledge of networking, object-oriented programming, and server administration (PostgreSQL, SQL, .Net, BI Reporting, etc. preferred)
- Excellent leadership, communication, and analytical skills
- Familiarity with project management methodologies strongly preferred
- Experience supporting or managing call center operations preferred
If you have the experience and abilities required for this position and are looking to leverage your IT and management experience as a TRUE strategic partner of a small-to-mid sized organization, we encourage you to apply today. Competitive salary and excellent benefits. Onsite work is required. Visa sponsorship is not available.
Qualified applicants may apply online or by emailing a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.