KG Workforce is recruiting for an Executive Administrative Assistant in the Charleston, SC area. The Executive Administrative Assistant will be responsible for basic office oversight and executive support, including but not limited to:
- Performing clerical duties, maintaining files (paper and on-line), and organizing company documents (copying, faxing, processing mail/ packages, etc.)
- Processing checks and expense reports as needed
- Maintaining schedules, project calendars, and/or executive calendars
- Coordinating travel arrangements for executives and special events
The Executive Administrative Assistant should have the following qualifications and background:
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and prioritization skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple, concurrent projects and changing deadlines
- Willingness to assist other staff and collaborate with associates to ensure efficient and effective management of administrative tasks
- Computer proficiency with multiple software systems, including MS Office, document management systems, expense reporting systems, etc.
- Self-motivated, dedicated, with ability to interact with all levels of personnel
- Extremely organized with the ability to be proactive, collaborative, and efficient
- Associate's degree required, Bachelor's degree preferred
If you are a seasoned Executive Administrative Assistant with these skills and abilities, we encourage you to apply today! Onsite work is required. Qualified applicants may apply online or by sending resumes to email@example.com.