KG Workforce Solutions is recruiting for a Financial Reporting and Internal Controls Lead. The Financial Reporting and Internal Controls Lead will be responsible for ensuring the organization’s compliance with the internal controls framework and collaborating with executives and key staff in the design and implementation of financial reporting and internal control initiatives. The Financial Reporting and Internal Controls Lead will have additional responsibility for, but not limited to, the following:
- Ensuring compliance for financial reporting requirements and SOX
- Enforcing and complying with financial reporting policies and procedures, and contributing to process improvement and remediation efforts
- Designing, developing, and implementing the execution of the internal control environment
- Participating in risk assessments and internal control audits
- Training staff on internal controls and financial reporting-related activities
The Financial Reporting and Internal Controls Lead should have the following education, skills, experience, and abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- At least three years of SOX compliance experience
- At least three years of Internal Controls experience
- Strong knowledge of financial reporting requirements and ICFR practices
- COSO 2013 framework knowledge
- Excellent communication, documentation, and presentation skills with the ability to serve as a liaison, facilitator, and SME on internal controls and financial reporting during audits, regulatory examinations, and strategy planning sessions
If you have the required experience for this position and are looking to join a growing financial firm, we encourage you to apply today. This position requires onsite work (no remote work authorized). Some travel, typically only for a day or two, may be required; but overall travel requirements are minimal. Candidates without previous ICFR experience will not be considered.
Resumes should be sent to email@example.com or you can apply online via our website.