KG Workforce Solutions is recruiting for a CPA to serve as the External Financial Reporting Specialist for a large enterprise in McLean, VA. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Financial Reporting Specialist looking to join a stable and growing organization.
The Financial Reporting Specialist will have, but not be limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Analyzing and supporting regulatory financial reporting functions, including researching reporting requirements, preparing quarterly and year-end reports and analysis, and consulting with external auditors
- Reconciling financial statements, schedules, and disclosures; making recommendations for adjustments as needed
- Managing the post-close journal entry process and monitoring adjustments under applicable frameworks
- Contributing to internal controls and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Assisting with special projects, including system implementation, process improvement, metrics monitoring, and other financial related duties
Candidate qualifications include:
- 4+ years of experience with US GAAP and SEC reporting
- Knowledge of internal controls, IFRS, and SOX
- Knowledge of SEC filings and credit agreement requirements
- Knowledge of ERISA and DoL regulations as they relate to employee benefit plan reporting
- Advanced MS Excel skills and basic proficiency with MS Office suite and general accounting systems
- BA or BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) License
If you are an experienced CPA and Financial Reporting Specialist with the required qualifications detailed above, we encourage you to apply for this outstanding opportunity. Qualified applicants may apply online or by sending a resume to email@example.com. Excellent benefits and competitive salary!
We are unable to consider third party candidates. Visa sponsorship not available. Onsite work required.