KG Workforce Solutions is hiring an Investment and Funding Analyst in Columbia, SC. The Investment and Funding Analyst will assist in the monitoring of the investment portfolio and leverage his/her expertise in investments to evaluate interest-earning assets.
The Investment and Funding Analyst will have responsibility for, but not limited to, the following:
- Managing and researching investment portfolios and funding
- Money Desk Management
- Developing and administering loan pricing models
- Providing compliance support and reporting
- Steering special projects in support of financial and investment initiatives
The Investment and Funding Analyst should have the following skills, education, and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Banking, or Finance
- 5+ years of experience in a related field
- Significant experience with regulatory requirements
- Experience with Fixed-Income Financial Instruments
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Bloomberg experience preferred
This is a long-term contract requiring onsite work in Columbia, SC. If you have the experience to perform the above functions and work well in a collaborative environment, we encourage you to apply today! Qualified applicants may apply online or by sending a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.