KG Workforce Solutions is recruiting for experienced Paralegals in the Columbia, SC area. Our Paralegals work in fast-paced, team-oriented environments and support attorneys in various areas including the following:
- Business Litigation
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Civil Litigation
Qualified Paralegals should have the following skills, experience, and education:
- Three years minimum experience in related law practice listed above
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Tech savvy with basic office hardware and software, and electronic filing
- Proficiency in Case Management software
- Excellent document preparation skills, including drafting letters and pleadings
- Applicable knowledge of motions, discovery, evidence, litigation documentation, court rules and procedures, practices, etc.
- Must be highly organized, dependable, and work well under pressure with shifting priorities
- At least three years of litigation experience
- Bachelor's degree and/or Paralegal certification is required
If you are an experienced Paralegal looking for a new position in Columbia, SC, we encourage you to apply! These are excellent opportunities are with some of Columbia's most respected law firms! Submit resumes online or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.