KG Workforce Solutions is recruiting for a Machine Learning Lead in Fayetteville, NC. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Machine Leaning Lead looking to join a stable and growing organization, using cutting edge technology.
The Machine Learning Lead will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Collaborating with military personnel to develop innovative solutions to process Big Data for critical mission systems and decision making
- Assessing program concepts, research and development activities related to data science, machine learning, emerging technologies, and AI
- Evaluating technical progress, identifying risks, and recommending mitigation activities for internal and external customers
The Machine Learning Lead should have the following education, experience, skills, and abilities:
- 7+ years of experience with analytics, Big Data, data science, machine learning, or artificial intelligence, including serving in technical delivery roles, such as data scientist, developer, architect, engineer, mathematician, statistician, or machine learning specialist
- 5+ years of experience in project or team-based technical leading
- Knowledge of Agile framework project management approaches and concepts
- 3+ years of experience in machine learning frameworks, such as TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, Caffe, and MXNET
- 3+ years of consulting experience, including significant customer interactions, presentations, and proposal delivery
- Recruiting, hiring, mentoring, coaching, and personnel management experience
- Experience authoring technical content, including whitepapers or peer-reviewed articles
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, statistics, or another related field
- Ability to obtain a security clearance required
If you are an experienced Machine Learning Lead looking to work for a stable organization in the forefront of leading technology, and you have the required skills listed above, we encourage you to apply for this outstanding opportunity. Qualified applicants may apply online or by sending resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Excellent benefits and competitive salary!
We are unable to consider third party candidates. Visa sponsorship not available. Onsite work required.