KG Workforce Solutions is recruiting for a Network Architect in Columbia, SC.
The Network Architect will be part of a growing IT department offering an excellent opportunity for advancement and exposure to cutting-edge technology. The Network Architect will be a critical member of the infrastructure team and should have a passion for both technology and customer service.This position offers excellent benefits and competitive salary. Requirements
The Network Architect should have the following skills, education, experience, and abilities:
- Significant experience with network monitoring and network services, such as DNS, DHCP, SNMP, etc.
- Mobile device and virtual network management
- Three years of storage network experience
- Ten years of experience with routers and switches, troubleshooting, and network design
- VOIP, TDM, and voice support experience preferred
- CCIE (expert level) and/or CCNA certification required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Must be able to work on-site. Remote work is not permitted. We are not able to sponsor any Visas at this time. Some relocation assistance may be negotiable for the ideal candidate.