Are you highly organized, great at setting up efficient processes, and passionate about customer satisfaction and success? Do you have a consultative leadership style and a passion for technology? If so, we may have the perfect position for you!
KG Workforce Solutions is recruiting for a Technical Project Manager to work in a fast-paced environment accountable for establishing successful implementation plans for clients. The Project Manager will collaborate with executive management and spearhead the formalization of client set up processes and implementation procedures. In addition, the Project Manager will;
- Develop strong relationships with clients and internal staff
- Provide leadership and mentorship to project staff
- Create and document new requirements for project teams
- Serve as a product expert for managed IT services
The Project Manager should have the following education, skills, and experience:
- 3+ years’ experience working in a software environment, either in support, marketing or client relations with a strong understanding of infrastructure and software development (but you don’t have to be a super techy hands-on person)
- Excellent communication skills and at least one year of customer facing or consulting experience
- At least one year supervisory or staff management experience
- At least two years of technical call center/customer support operations experience
- Advanced Excel or Google Sheets experience with proficiency in standard office software; project management tools experience a plus
- Highly organized, detail oriented and able to effectively collaborate with all aspects of the organization
If you have the experience, passion, and desire to help a growing managed services firm establish and formalize their internal methodology, we encourage you to apply today! Qualified applicants may apply online or by sending their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position requires onsite work in Charleston, SC