KG Workforce Solutions is recruiting for a Scrum Master/Project Manager. The Scrum Master will spearhead development and deployment efforts, and serve as the liaison and project manager for scrum-related activities. The Scrum Master must understand, translate, and apply Agile concepts into effective business processes focused on stakeholder alignment, timelines, and quality.
The Scrum Master / Project Manager should have the following skills, abilities, and education:
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Thorough knowledge of Agile, Scrum, or Kanban principles
- Excellent customer service and team building skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, Finance or another related field
- Strong proficiency with MS Office
If you have the experience required for this position, we encourage you to apply today. This position offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits. Some relocation assistance or per diem negotiable. Visa sponsorship is not available. You can apply online or by sending your resume to email@example.com.