KG Workforce Solutions is recruiting for a Senior Credit Analyst with a growing company in Columbia, SC. The Credit Analyst will use his/her analytical skills and lending knowledge to ensure smart investment opportunities and smooth underwriting for commercial clients.
The Credit Analyst will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Analyzing investment opportunities of commercial clients
- Preparing, analyzing, and presenting credit data for approval
- Documenting loan related information throughout the process, including syndication, and tracking required approvals
- Serving as a mentor and subject matter expert for related functions
Qualified Credit Analyst applicants should have the following education, experience, and abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, accounting, or another related field
- At least six (6) years of related Commercial Credit Analysis and underwriting experience
- Thorough understanding of generally accepted accounting practices
- Excellent analytical and data interpretation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with experience presenting complex credit data to stakeholders
- Capital markets experience preferred
If you have the required skills for this position and are looking to join a growing, employee-oriented company, we encourage you to apply today. This position requires onsite work in Columbia, SC. Relocation assistance negotiable for candidates not local to Columbia, SC. Excellent benefits! Resumes may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can apply online.