KG Workforce Solutions is recruiting for a Senior Internal Auditor to use his/her knowledge to improve operations and governance for a major healthcare provider. The Senior Internal Auditor will evaluate and contribute to improvements for risk management, internal controls, and governance processes.
The Senior Internal Auditor should have the following skills, education, and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, computer science, or another related field; Master’s degree preferred
- At least three (3) years of experience in Internal Auditing for a Public Accounting firm or Healthcare Organization
- Risk analysis and auditing experience in finance and operations functions; IT audit experience preferred
- CIA or CISA certifications (will consider CPAs willing to obtain CIA and/or CISA certification)
- Knowledge of auditing frameworks, such as COSO
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, along with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS Office proficiency, including intermediate-to-advanced Excel skills, and experience with data analysis tools
This position requires onsite work in Columbia, SC. Competitive salary and excellent benefits available. Visa sponsorship not available. Relocation assistance negotiable. Only qualified candidates with the required qualifications will be considered. Applicants may apply online or by sending resumes to email@example.com.