KG Workforce Solutions is recruiting for a Senior Loan Processor in Columbia, SC. The Senior Loan Processor will interact with customers and ensure appropriate communication and documentation for loan files.
The Senior Loan Processor will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following duties:
- Providing excellent customer service
- Requesting, obtaining, and tracking required documentation for loan underwriting
- Providing appropriate disclosures as required by local, state, and federal regulations
- Prioritizing work and duties to ensure timely processing of loan files
The Senior Loan Processor should have the following education, experience, and abilities:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 6+ years of recent experience in mortgage processing and lending
- Knowledge of RESPA and TRID guidelines and regulatory requirements for mortgage lending
- Understanding of Regulation Z and Regulation B requirements, as well as loan documents and disclosures
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills with a keen attention to detail
- Superior organizational and time management skills, including the ability to effectively prioritize work with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you have the required skills for this position and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply today. This is a long-term contract requiring onsite work in Columbia, SC. Qualified applicants may apply online or by sending a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.