KG Workforce Solutions is recruiting for a Senior Systems Integration Analyst for a long-term (W2) contract in Columbia, SC. The Systems Analyst will be responsible for developing and supporting a Unix-based Integration Platform.
The Systems Analyst should have the following skills, abilities, and education:
- At least 8 years of experience in Middleware/Integration
- Strong understanding of Unix based systems
- Experience in Portal Technology and API Management
- 5+ years of experience with messaging, preferably RabbitMQ, JMS, and AMQ
- Enterprise Service Bus experience
- 6+ years’ experience in LDAP Active Directory
- 6+ years of experience in system design and modeling
- Solid foundation in .NET/Java applications
- Experience with Oracle, Visual Studio, and SQL Server
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent communication skills
This position requires onsite work in Columbia, SC. Visa sponsorship is not available and corp-to-corp candidates will not be considered. If you meet the above criteria and are looking to join a growing team, we encourage you to apply! Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online on our website.