KG Workforce Solutions is recruiting for a Senior Technical Writer in Columbia, SC. The Technical Writer will gather requirements and understand functional and technical processes to create user-friendly manuals and training materials
The Technical Writer will use his or her knowledge of software functionality and development processes to:
- Collaborate with technical teams and leaders to gain an in-depth understanding of the products, processes, and software for documentation requirements
- Produce user-friendly documentation, such as use cases, UML models, process flows, etc.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, manuals, and developer guides
- Create and maintain the information architecture, manage backlog of documentation, and make recommendations for documentation best practices
The Technical Writer should have the following education, skills, and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, marketing, or another related field
- At least three (3) years of technical writing experience related to software and development processes, as opposed to engineering and mechanical content
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced skills in MS Office, Adobe, and other related software and applications
This is a long-term (W2) contract requiring onsite work in Columbia, SC. If you have the skills and abilities to tackle this challenging position, contact us today! Qualified applicants may apply online or by sending a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.