KG Workforce Solutions is recruiting for a SQL Database Engineer in Quantico, VA. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced SQL Database Engineer looking to join a stable and growing organization.
The SQL Database Engineer will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Database design and tool implementation
- Creating and maintaining a strategic data store in support of enterprise-wide operations and strategic plans
- Performing data design, data management, data relationship management, ETL, architecture, monitoring, maintenance, and job management and creation
- Generating reports per user requirements
The Database Engineer should have the following education, experience, skills, and abilities:
- 4+ years of experience with SQL
- Experience with structured and unstructured data, streaming and batch processing, ETL and data ingestion, and data access
- Strong knowledge of MS Access (front-end)
- Knowledge of government information security, including accessibility and assurance standards
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combined education and experience
- Active, top secret clearance required
If you are an experienced Database Engineer with required qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply for this outstanding opportunity. You may apply online or by sending your resume to email@example.com.
Excellent benefits and competitive salary!
We are unable to consider third party candidates. Visa sponsorship not available. Onsite work is required!