KG Workforce Solutions is recruiting for a SQL Server Database Administrator in Quantico, VA. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced DBA looking to join a stable and growing organization.
The SQL Server DBA will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Implementing and maintaining SQL Server databases
- Controlling access and allocation of data and security controls
- Maintaining database definitions and documentation
- Troubleshooting complex issues independently
- Communicating with internal and external customers regarding issues, resolutions, and planning efforts
The Database Administrator should have the following education, experience, skills, and abilities:
- Three or more years of SQL Server DBA experience with a strong understanding of installation and maintenance activities
- Two or more years of experience with indexes, index management, integrity checks, configuration, and patching
- Significant experience with performance tuning, query optimization, monitoring, and troubleshooting; knowledge of Performance Monitor and SQL Profiler required
- Familiarity with SQL Server tools, including Profiler, DTA, SSMS, SAC, etc.
- Ability to detect and troubleshoot issues related to disc space, I/O, and memory
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Active, top secret clearance required
If you are an experienced SQL Server DBA with required qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply for this outstanding opportunity. Qualified applicants may apply online or by sending resumes to email@example.com.
Excellent benefits and competitive salary!
We are unable to consider third party candidates. Visa sponsorship not available. Onsite work required!