Are you an experienced outside sales rep looking for a new challenge with a growing recruiting firm? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit with a significant drive for success? If so, the Staffing Consultant / Business Development Representative role with KG Workforce Solutions may be just the job for you! Our clients love to work with us because we truly maintain the integrity of recruiting with a focus on quality and customer service. If you share our perspective that quality and customer service are critical to all business dealings, we want to speak with you!
The Business Development Representative will predominately work on developing new client relationships and opportunities, but will also assist with account management and some recruiting activities.This is a sales role and we are looking for energetic, motivated, goal-oriented professionals who have a history of success in service-based, B2B sales.
The Business Development Representative’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Prospecting for new clients and candidates, as well as fostering relationships with existing clients and candidates
- Generating email and marketing campaigns for business development, brand awareness, and recruiting activities
- Negotiating placement fees, guarantee service periods, and contract terms with clients, for both contract and permanent placement opportunities
- Negotiating compensation packages with candidates
- Proactively marketing top-notch candidates to prospective and existing clients
- Gathering requirements from clients, writing and posting job descriptions, and interviewing candidates to meet the quality standards set forth by the company and its clients
- Attending networking events, job fairs, and trade shows to increase brand awareness, attract new clients and job applicants, and stay up-to-date on recruiting and industry trends
- Achieving production goals and sales quotas
The Business Development Representative should have the following education, experience, and abilities:
- Associates degree and two years of outside sales experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least one year of outside sales experience within an RPO, workforce solutions provider, or staffing firm
- Strong analytical, research, and mathematical skills
- Passionate about sales and customer service
- Significant experience with phone and in-person selling, including cold calling and account management
- Strong sense of urgency, high ethical standards, and ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with MS Office, CRM platforms, and applicant tracking systems
- Previous IT, HR, accounting, office administration, and executive recruiting or sales experience is strongly preferred
Candidates must be able to travel to Lexington, SC for onsite meetings and training. This role is heavily commission based. Draws or salaries are negotiable depending on experience. If you are willing to work hard and generate sales, you can expect generous commissions for your work!
If this sounds like your dream job, apply today! Preference will be given to candidates located within 2 hours of Columbia, SC. Local Columbia candidates strongly preferred. Some travel may be required.